• Yes, please let her know that we are thinking of her and sending thoughts and prayers for a full, speedy recovery!

• If anyone would like to send a get well card, pm myself or WBL for Arti's address.

• I came back !!!!Car incident was terrible…this is miracle from God that I and my family lives…Irresponsible driver of luxurious quick car caused this tragedy. I have broken spine ( I have plaster corset - on 6 months), my husband has very damaged face ...My son had not injuries( he went in car armchair for children)-he has psychical trauma...very good that it was in incident not with us dogs...this would be terrible...

I am in my house now...in several days my husband will return from hospital...I wait...
    My dogs live now with my the Greatest Friend - ADAM OSTROWSKI 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    I thank You for positive thoughts and good words…Adam read me your words...this added me energies:)

Exceptional , Special Thanks for Basenji_Boy , WBL, Seko- Thank YOU !!!!!

I am sorry for my bad English :o :o :o

• Arti we are glad that you are out of the hospital and that your family survived this horrible accident

• Gosh I have just seen this:eek:
    I'm glad that you all survived this terrible accident. Glad you are out of hospital and that your husband will be home soon too.

• So happy to hear you will be ok! Welcome home!

• Arti - So glad you posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of healing. Thank God you all survived what was a most horrific crash. God bless and take good care one day at a time.

• Arti – your English is wonderful! We are glad to see you home and able to post in any language!

So terribly sorry about this horrible accident, and are praying for a speedy and successful recovery for all of you.

• Arti, Thank goodness you are safe at home, and your family will be OK. Best wishes forquick healing. and your English is wonderful.

Anne in Tampa

• So happy to see you posting again Arti!:D 😃 😃 😃 😃 Glad you are at home.

I hope your husband gets out of the hospital soon.

Heal quickly, we miss your great dogs and beautiful pictures.🆒

Suggested Topics