• At first I thought it was that dog on the Conan O/Brien show! I agree…I like the crossed paws. He is a devilish looking Santa.

Pat

• @Quercus:

I dunno….a little anthropomorphization (whoo...hard to spell) is okay. Dogs are similar to people, that is why we love them so much..and why they can share our homes. OUR dogs are maybe a little more primal......

Let's not forget that humans can be horrifyingly primal as well.....

True, true & true.

My impression of the Santa dog - Looks like a Holloween photo of a vampire dog in a Santa suit and strait jacket - Poor little doggy is morphed out. :eek: How did you do it Barklessdog?

• In photoshop with cut & paste

My family absolutley hated this one of the pigdog

• Your family is right…..Pig dog is just not right!! I've never seen a B's tail that curly-Q'd like a pigs tail. Did you do a photo shop fix on that also or does the tail do that on its own?

Pat

• It's an inside family joke, once we were in upper Michigan at a Lumber Jack festival and a hill billy came up laughing pointing at our dogs tail saying"look at that, that dog has a tail like piggy" and busts up laughing. Our dog who was facing the other way, turned around and looked him square in the eye with a really evil look. It shocked the guy and he just walked away.

Yes his tail is real and it can never uncurl. No one can touch it accept my wife & myself. She trims it no problem.

• Speaking of Photowork

Some Xmas Cheer:D

Arti and Willy on Vacation.:D

• You are all so talented! Great photoshop work!

• Very cute!

Pat

• Love the reindeer, they really do look like deer!

• I love all the pics…too cute! Basenji_boy has my favourite though...I love the basenjis with the Corona on the beach...too funny! 😃 😃

Suggested Topics