Basenji's on Wine Labels- Need your help

• @MaxBooBooBear:

My little Max (24 lbs) did the same to a full grown racoon years ago….and Max didn't have even a scratch on him....I started putting the dog door down at night after that.....

He may be a little Max, but everytime I see his picture he reminds me of my Big Max.:)

It is amazing what they can do and could you imagine what a pack of say five or six could do????

• It is amazing, I almost didn't believe it when she said it because Zahra is so small that I can't imagine it.

@Basenji_Boy:

It is amazing what they can do and could you imagine what a pack of say five or six could do????

• Apparently the winery name is not listed on the bottle… how is that possible?
    I'm still working on that...

Happy Hound
    Cabernet
    Sonoma, California

is all I have so far... ugh!!

• I emailed Pearmund Winery also. They were quick to get back to me. I think I'm going to go out there this Sunday and meet Redmund and pick up a few bottles to give family and friends over the holidays. Based on their location, I think they are only about 45 minutes from me. Apparently the tours aren't scheduled and they are open for visits at pretty much any time.

I would take Tucker, but I'm afraid he'll start a fight. Wouldn't be too cool if the subsequent wine labels had a bloody mangled basenji on them. 😃

• @TuckerVA:

I would take Tucker, but I'm afraid he'll start a fight. Wouldn't be too cool if the subsequent wine labels had a bloody mangled basenji on them. 😃

Yeah, that probably wouldn't be an endearing label 😃

• That winery must be LOVIN this forum…I ordered my wines too! I'm going to give them to our dog trainers as Xmas presents from my Bs 😃

I have discovered that many Basenjis don't mind hanging out with their own kind...when they have enough room to play & run around like maniacs :eek: ha ha!! My Bs are very confrontational with other dogs but when we've taken them to meet other Bs they're actually pretty good. SHOCKING...I know!

As BBoy says they're just prejudiced & only stick to their own kind LOL!! HA HA!!

• Darn if I haven't missed the FedEx delivery person the last two days! I want to see my wine!!!!!!!

• When I ordered my wine the other day, I told them they might be hearing from quite a few basenji owners–both in person and having wine shipped. They were quite happy about that 🙂

I stopped in at a nice, large wine store today while I was Xmas shopping and asked if they knew of a Happy Hound Cabernet, and they did not.....so it is still a mystery.....

• I got my wine from Pearmund's today, the labels on the bottles are sooo cute!

The label on the back says:

Our social Basenji, Redmund, is constantly searching for the best of what our vineyard has to offer; whether it's fresh fruit or frolicking fun! We've composed this wine to embody the joyful spirit that Redmund brings to our farm winery every day.

• I can't wait to get mine!

Suggested Topics