Skip to content

Man and Dog marry?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • What breed of dog are you?

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    S
    Oh, I love PB…labs are well, DOGS!
  • Dog park

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    jonny b.J
    that sounds cool. my brother lives in shawnee.. he has a 9mo. old basenji…. i will have to check that out. i would love to see these boys run... :) but will check it out carefully first. thanks!
  • Dog Fighting

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I didn't find the article, but good! I hope they have a tough time in jail…
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.