• Long time no see, i tried to log in to my old account newbasenjiowner but had forgotten my old email to get my password back.
    Pilot keeps getting out in the front of the house, but generally our family is pretty good about that, he has grown quite a bit starting from a hand sized curious pup to a 20 pound rambunctious dog.
    He is still a puppy and is in pretty good health, although he hasnt gotten much exercise lately, he plays with our bigger rottweiler.
    How is everyone? anything new?
    I recently set up a malawi cichlid fish tank if anyone is interested in that kind of stuff other than basenjis.
    he completely ignores all my reptiles and fish which i love!
    anyway im just checking in, Happy Halloween although its kind of late.

• Welcome back! I don't think I know you though, lol

• I'm fairly new so I don't know you but I do like reptiles…don't own any though. I know a little about fish...worked in a pet store years ago. Oh, by the way we did NOT sell puppies !!!! So welcome back.

• I'm fairly new so I don't know you but I do like reptiles…don't own any though. I know a little about fish...worked in a pet store years ago. Oh, by the way we did NOT sell puppies !!!! So welcome back.

• Sorry I have no idea why that posted 3 times…major computer glich !!!!!

• Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Suggested Topics