Skip to content

Any Iowa Members?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • @Roux Hope you’re ok!

    Off Topic
    13
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    RouxR
    @JENGOSMonkey I WAS THERE FOR '89! I was a kid, but I remember the water coming out of the swimming pool in huge waves and everything falling from the shelves! I was actually born in San Jose, but moved around a lot later LOL I hear the wildfires are more of a concern for you guys now? That's scarier than quakes for me...
  • Heimlich Maneuver for Dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    @Kembe, nice post! We've gone to solid food chopped up in a food processor, but we're grinding it a bit more course as we go. So far, no puppies are choking, but good to know!
  • Squirrels

    Off Topic
    4
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    rhughes89R
    prey drive intensifies
  • Basenji pictures needed for Research Project!

    Moved Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    PawlaP
    I reduced the size and posted one in a later posting. Thanks!
  • Dear UK & Scots members, a plea

    Off Topic
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    15k Views
    basiB
    Oh gosh Lauren things have not gone very smoothly for you have they:( I hope it will all sorted out very soon for you so you can relax a bit and enjoy your time in Edinburgh:D
  • Wow !!! I finally made it to senior member

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    SunnyS
    Cant wait to see whats gonna be new… thanks again for such a wonderful place to be a part of... I look foward to my time here and enjoy reading whats going on with who... and whos doing what !!! Our babies are important in our lives... cant think of a better place than Basenji Forums to share these things.