Skip to content

This Bird Can Dance

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Many can relate to this…

    Off Topic
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Neither have mine, and we have yet to have any allergy issues in our home..I would not have it any other way..having pets and children together nurtures compassionate humans..in my opinion..
  • Podengos you can help

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    I'm in, too. Some are wire haired and others are smooth like a Basenji? Interesting breed.
  • Snuggly Birds

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    RedVelvetLynxR
    Yes, nice coloring
  • This gal has a dancing dog, no b

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Wow what a great dog (and trainer)!!!!!!!
  • There's a crazy little bird…...

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    You sure did the best you could for these babies.. Momma must be a new one..for sure.
  • So You Think You Can Dance?

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Hi Robyn, I added the video inside your post instead of a link. I think its easier to see it right here instead of going off to another site. We also added a new bbcode called [yt], in case anyone wants to add youtube.com videos inside their posts. Thank you,