Skip to content

Canned dog food lining & BPA

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • A very cute dog

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What a cool looking dog. I really like his colors. Thanks for sharing, Kim.
  • Tall Dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Rita Jean: I have yet to locate the off switch on any Basenji and I've been around them since I was a baby. When you find it, you will let us all know, right?
  • The Dry Dog food Diet for humans, LOL!

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    renaultf1R
    Too funny…I just cut & pasted it and emailed it to all my dog friends. Thx for posting it!
  • Canned Pumpkin

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    kingmontyK
    At Wal-mart it is in the Baking Goods aisle, where the flour & sugar is!