Skip to content

Cesar Dog Food Recall (Oct 2016)

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Pet Food Recalls?

    Off Topic
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @glenn-jalivay2 - Many use kibble and raw, usually what they do (myself included) is one meal would be kibble and one meal raw.... I agree with Redial about the age and taking a 6wk pup. In the US is is not legal in most all states to place pups less than 8wks. Basenjis in particular do much better at 10wks at least. They learn important lessons from littermates and other adults in the home from 6wks to 10wks. And I as a breeder do not feel they are mature enough to leave their littermates at 8wks. Always exceptions and that would be to an experienced Basenji home with an adult dog... as the adult will teach the pup way more that humans ever can.
  • Dog Food Recall (Sept 2016)

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • The Dry Dog food Diet for humans, LOL!

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    renaultf1R
    Too funny…I just cut & pasted it and emailed it to all my dog friends. Thx for posting it!
  • Amazing dog

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    The dog didn't die. He survived. The little dog pulled him to the side of the HWY and the firemen came. At least that was what was in the first report! Sorry.