Skip to content

The Hayes baby DRAMA!!!!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Bald eagle nest - close up camera to watch babies

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    T
    amazing! thanks for posting this!
  • Like baby Ryan and Buana

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BuanaB
    Great to see this video! What the doggie does at the end (gives some kisses) Chafuko does that too :)
  • Sneezing baby Panda

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    Cute! One point of worthless trivia is that I have personally seen every Panda that has ever been in the U.S.. Don't ask me why, it has just somehow worked out that way.
  • Little Baby update

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Awwww so sweet… thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures! :D
  • Basenji Baby Quilt

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    It's beautiful! How can I get one?!? :p
  • What do you think about the Ellen Degeneres drama?

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    basenjibratzB
    I think the communication breakdown was between Ellen and Portia. Portia (Ellen's partner) was the one who signed the papers so she probably was the one who was told the rules about the adoption. I think Portia probably failed to communicate with Ellen what the rules were if they no longer want the dog. Either way, I think the whole situation was handled poorly and I blame it all on Human Error. It happens.