Skip to content

Dog fighting, USC asst coach

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • What breed of dog are you?

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    S
    Oh, I love PB…labs are well, DOGS!
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Dog Fighting

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I didn't find the article, but good! I hope they have a tough time in jail…
  • Dogs and chocolate

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    If it's commercially made chocolate, they'd have to eat a lot to get sick. If it's 'real' chocolate, a little amount can be sufficient to really make them sick. Commercial chocolate is a lot of fake stuff.
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.