• All your pictures are great but the first parrot pic is stunning!

• Yeah Monty is pretty special. That first picture was taken when we were spraying him with water. He just loves getting wet!
    Here he is with his girlfriend "Charlotte". They look a bit scruffy when they are wet!:)

• It's the color & iridescence that's really brilliant as well as the texture of the birds.

• Wow! All of you are so talented. Great photos!!

• Here is a couple of pics I took yesterday of a Male Scarlet Robin that i am pretty pleased with…

• Hello! I love taking pictures… but instead of posting them all here I'll just link to my travelblog from a few years ago. I went traveling around the world and posted pics and stories for my friends/family to e-travel with me....

http://blogs.bootsnall.com/michelle

The last entry "No place like home" is a cliff notes version of the whole trip with tons of pics… enjoy!

• @Tayda_Lenny:

Hello! I love taking pictures… but instead of posting them all here I'll just link to my travelblog from a few years ago. I went traveling around the world and posted pics and stories for my friends/family to e-travel with me....

http://blogs.bootsnall.com/michelle

The last entry "No place like home" is a cliff notes version of the whole trip with tons of pics… enjoy!

Whew! I've only gotten about 1/2 way thru - I plan on finishing, but great job with the blog! How wonderful to have such a life experience - did I read 200 days? The pics are absolutely amazing - where you've been, seen and done. . . 🙂

Come on Lottery! I've been waiting so long! 😉

• Jen - great photos!
    TL - what an amazing trip! Loved your "cliff notes" version - all of the pictures are beautiful. What an experience it must have been.

• Thanks Jill and Nala! Yep, 200 days and 5 continents! It was an amazing trip and pretty exhausting! I'm glad I did it when I did, cause I don't think I'd have the energy to do it now! Plus, I have these two B's now that need me! I could NEVER leave them for that long!

• nice pics , ur an awesome photography

Suggested Topics