! Guten Tag - from good old Germany !

• Yes I will be there providing I don't get completly lost on the way as John is in Canada. My brother will be with me so he can help navigate if the sat nav goes wrong!!

I am sure you´ll make it just fine. 🙂 I will have to come alone with all four B´s since Steve is going to be at the race-track in Czech.
    See you on sunday and have a save drive!

• @sircanda:

I am sure you´ll make it just fine. 🙂 I will have to come alone with all four B´s since Steve is going to be at the race-track in Czech.
    See you on sunday and have a save drive!

Thank you, you too! How long will it take you.

• Greeting from Poland

Dobry wieczór!
    Congratulations to your first Basenji litter! I also like your CC´s very much.

• Thank you, you too! How long will it take you.

I hope no longer than two hours. It´s 230 km but you never know how the traffic is around Frankfurt and i´ll have to pass by there.

Amber is going to hate it all. She rejects discomfort, dog shows and other unpleasant things. I guess that is why she finished all her titles in the minimum amount of shows. 🙂 Maybe we´ll find something to hunt for her, that should cheer her up.

• @sircanda:

I hope no longer than two hours. It´s 230 km but you never know how the traffic is around Frankfurt and i´ll have to pass by there.

Amber is going to hate it all. She rejects discomfort, dog shows and other unpleasant things. I guess that is why she finished all her titles in the minimum amount of shows. 🙂 Maybe we´ll find something to hunt for her, that should cheer her up.

I'm allowing 5 hours as it is 300 miles for me don't know what that is in K's, I'm hoping that the traffic isn't too bad round Frankfurt either. Poor Amber, Cali is a bit the same really but I have to take her with me with John being away.

• I'm allowing 5 hours as it is 300 miles for me don't know what that is in K's, I'm hoping that the traffic isn't too bad round Frankfurt either. Poor Amber, Cali is a bit the same really but I have to take her with me with John being away.

100 miles are about 161 km. Something i really had to learn living with an American are the measurements. The conversion is hell - i still sometimes forget it.

Where do you reside in Germany?

At least i will get to know Cali than. Your dogs remind me of my Casia a lot. The same gorgeous faces and wrinkles.

• @sircanda:

Dobry wieczór!
    Congratulations to your first Basenji litter! I also like your CC´s very much.

Thanks 🙂 🙂 🙂

• @sircanda:

100 miles are about 161 km. Something i really had to learn living with an American are the measurements. The conversion is hell - i still sometimes forget it.

Where do you reside in Germany?

At least i will get to know Cali than. Your dogs remind me of my Casia a lot. The same gorgeous faces and wrinkles.

We are in Bergen, just north of Celle.
    It's the Zande in them!!

• It's the Zande in them!!

Sally told me that Casia looks just like her grandma.

I have seen the first photos when Casia was 3 hours old. She had the cutes face and almost looked like a Shar-Pei puppy. 🙂 So i knew that she´ll be welcomed soon in our family (just had to convince Steve - which was done quickly).

• @sircanda:

Sally told me that Casia looks just like her grandma.

I have seen the first photos when Casia was 3 hours old. She had the cutes face and almost looked like a Shar-Pei puppy. 🙂 So i knew that she´ll be welcomed soon in our family (just had to convince Steve - which was done quickly).

Yes the Zandes all have very distinctive heads which I like better than alot of the other heads in the UK.

Suggested Topics