• Max 3 yrs neutered weighs 13 kg´s he weighed even more when I got him he eats Hill´s prescription diet R/D aprx 3 decilitres/day and I give him a drop of omega 3 and 6 oil for his scruffy fur(hormonal changes due to neutering according to his vet).
    Myran 8 months weighs 11kg´s and is slim as a whippet (so how can he weigh this much already) he eats Precept Adult Plus aprx 3,5-4 decilitres/day with a dose of Salmopet oil to keep his fur shiny.Twice a week they get an egg yolk.

• Topper,12; Nicky 10, ; and Eddie 8 all eat a combination of 3/4 EVO by Innova, and 1/4 regular adult Innova. We free feed, dry kibble is down all the time, but I think I put about 3 cups out a day, some days they eat it all but some days I don't add kibble at all. Mine do get a bit of whatever we have for dinner, mostly veges, they love all veges as long as they are cooked, especially broccoli and sweet potatoes. IT acts as an appetizer, as soon as they finish their plates they run to the kibble bowls to finsih their dinner.
    We used cheaper grocery store foods for many years but I felt my dogs deseerved a better quality food so tried several premium brands and settled on Innova. Then when they came out with EVO, I slowly added that but when I went 100% EVO, their poops were a bit loose, so we re-added the regular Innova and it seems to suit them perfectly. Eddie's coat was very coarse when we rescued him, he is soft and silky now. Even though it costs about twice as much as the cheaper stuff, I know they are getting good nutrition and their coats glow and their teeth are clean, so it is worth every cent to me. We are what we eat, and if we eat 'animal by products' (hooves, bones, feathers and even sawdust in some) sprayed with flavors and dyed with food colorings, we may be saving money now, but inviting health probelms in the future. Just MHO, but strangers compliment my dogs on their gloss and vigor!

Anne in Tampa, off the soapbox

Suggested Topics