Skip to content

Hello!!

Member Introductions
  • Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am new here. I got an email and seeing that I love forums and I love basenjis…this is the place for me!!! I am in New Hampshire where basenjis are hardley seen let alone heard of...so thanks for the join!!!:p

  • In Louisville,Ky. basenji's are few I have only met one at the vet and she seem like I was bothering her about her basenji so I moved on. what a shame.

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Welcome and so sorry to hear about the health issues of your two B's…. Thank you for opening up your home to them... And Thank Goodness we now have DNA tests for Fanconi so that no Basenji ever has to suffer with this horrible affliction.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    ?
    Goodness & Peace… Hope you find your Basenji & if you do... There will be some interesting times ahead...
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    bewlerB
    Welcome, Jeff! Lots of good information on this forum! Good luck with your new Basenji!!!!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Dean, welcome to the forum.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I agree with the others that this is not a common practice among BCOA breeders. I am sorry that this happened to you and yes, you should get your deposit back.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome. Please keep trying to get those pics up!!