Skip to content

The "Look"

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • "Warning" about Bs

    Basenji Talk
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    22k Views
    dadojeD
    How true. I'm surprised no one has started Basenji Anonymous, LOL It's like pringles can't have one. Although I have just one now. I have owned Basenjsi for 30 years. I tell my dog loving co-workers about Kay-Dee's antics and they love hearing about her. She goes a lot of places with me and she has her own fan club.
  • "Free" Basenjis =/

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Oh, and I bet they are intact…sigh...we will be seeing lots of b's and b mixes coming up... Darn it!!!
  • The "perfect" breed

    Basenji Talk
    54
    0 Votes
    54 Posts
    26k Views
    S
    The Evergreen basenji club in Seattle has wonderful lure coursing and rally training. The basenji weekend is Aug is a great way to see b's do all sorts of activities. The dogs doing rally and lurecoursing are my fav…
  • Coyote attacked my "B"

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    S
    Thanks Tim. I appreciate your post. It will be all new for us all, so treats it is.
  • Who gets "groomed" by their "B's"?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    nobarkusN
    If I put my arm around Nika when we're on the couch and my hand rests on her leg, she'll lick my hand for 10 minutes.
  • "clown dog does it again"

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    SunnyS
    LOL !!! i might not think it so funny when it happends to me…