• @nomrbddgs:

Pat, that's so bitches can get their noses everywhere they're not supposed to. I was talking to one judge and she said you don't see the 'older type', I guess it would be standard head, as much anymore.

Ain't that the truth

My guess is that the judge was used to seeing a certain type of head early in her career, and then started seeing a different kind of head coming into the ring. Regardless…IMO, and I guess this judge's as well, Shadow has a correct head.

• @Quercus:

Ain't that the truth

My guess is that the judge was used to seeing a certain type of head early in her career, and then started seeing a different kind of head coming into the ring. Regardless…IMO, and I guess this judge's as well, Shadow has a correct head.

I got confused…I meant that IMO SUGAR has correct head. I thought the judge you were talking to was making reference to Sugar. I can't speak to Shadow's head, as I haven't seen it 🙂

• You may see him in some of the pics I posted. He's the one sitting in the boot-a b/w. Is there a post in regards to breed standards? Or should I start a new one? Seems we're monopolizing this thread now.

• @nomrbddgs:

You may see him in some of the pics I posted. He's the one sitting in the boot-a b/w. Is there a post in regards to breed standards? Or should I start a new one? Seems we're monopolizing this thread now.

Start a new one 🙂

Suggested Topics