Skip to content

Goober, the day after he was attacked

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Rainy Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Hooray for the floods!
  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Great pics, he is beautiful and so is the snow… I really like the one where he is looking up at the snow falling!!!;)
  • Snow day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Bella would be very jealous of that great backyard!!;) Thanks for sharing… we have a snowy day here, too.:eek:
  • My assistant for the day…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Too precious!!!
  • A Day At Basenji Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    Thank You J :cool: Those are great pictures, I love the Ojo shot!;) Thanks for making the drive so very early in the AM and spending your day with Us….....it was great!:D I look forward to meeting your Family and as you know you are always welcomed at Basenji Park.
  • Chances first day

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    SamS
    @jenwilson: He is adoreable! Makes me want another too… but the more you describe your adventures the more sensible I become. Good luck and keep those pics coming! I agree, I want 2 more (but my husband may not be to happy). Keep the pics coming they are GREAT.