Skip to content

Looking for a Basenji who needs a forever home

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    sfonativeboyS
    I live in San Francisco and I'm very interested in adopting a Basenji! Could you please contact me and give me more information …. i have had numerous basenjis .. starting out with my two RAMSES and NUBIA they had pups .. and although they were not planned pregnacies .. went to very good homes.. I still have some contact with one family .....that bought two of our pups ... My beloved Leeloo and MAx died last year ..... and I'm sooo in need of having the pitter patter of Basenji feet run around in my empty house... Aldo Villalta 415-587-5010
  • 0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    AlexA
    Thread closed. Pending investigation. Please contact admin@basenjiforums.com if you have any questions.
  • 0 Votes
    66 Posts
    47k Views
    Buddys PalB
    @Basenjimamma: Great update, Thanks to you and all involved, this girl has a future.. Ditto-Ditto. Great ending to an otherwise sad start for the little girl. Good thing most dogs adjust to life so readily-good self preservation tactic!
  • Looking for Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    He has never owned a Basenji before no, but he has researched them. Thank you for the info. I will talk to him.
  • Basenji boy in GA needs new home

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    23k Views
    J
    That is one cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttte dog!
  • Baroo needs a loving forever home

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    OK, I take it all back, we have decided to keep Baroo. He deserves another chance, and a fair one, so I'm going to commit to training him and walking him and take it from there. I will be starting another post, and don't want to repost everything here, so if you want to know more see the other post. I have just decided he is worth a second chance.