Skip to content

Sanji likes the rain

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sanji in creek hunting

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    3 Votes
    11 Posts
    3k Views
    sanjibasenjiS
    I just KNEW he wasn't a thoroughbred after that. Maybe some DNA alterations? Part fish?
  • Sanji meets another cat

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    4 Votes
    1 Posts
    711 Views
    No one has replied
  • Likes the shirt not the hood

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    vickayxV
    Thanks guys lol.. Yah the rain coat hood is an issue too the one I have for her is a little large and its hard for her to see.
  • Who knew Kaylee likes cats..

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    basenji_fanB
    wow, little baby, very cute
  • After a rain

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MiaM
    @BasenjiDiva: That is really cute, Robyn. You sure can tell that Cory is one of that crew! I don't think I've had to dry my own legs since we got her from you! lol my B does that too, I'm glad you wrote that, I was starting to think she was a bit strange lol!!! And those are great pics Robyn, they look like a very happy pack :)
  • And the rains came

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    annandaelA
    And just be grateful that you aren't here in the SNOW!!!!!!!