Skip to content

BASENJI PUPPIES (UK ONLY)

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • LF Basenji Puppy - UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    @matt_dl That is good to hear ! I think there are puppies in the North of UK. The demand last year meant some people bred imported dogs to get on the band wagon, maybe. Anyway there are many first time breeders with possible un-health tested breeding pairs. Do make sure the parents are health test by OFA for Fanconi and PRA at the very least. And that they are registered with our Kennel Club.
  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    @viknkrish Please email me his name and date of birth and parents so I can include him in the database. My email addresses are in the websites listed on my signature block - and if you can, get the breeder to let me know details of his brothers and sisters ? Thank you
  • Looking for a Basenji in the UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    Email me privately. Address in websites in signature block. I have had in excess of 100 enquiries since lockdown. The world has gone mad for puppies of all breeds. You are unlikely to find one this breeding season. Some breeders are already filling up lists for spring of 2022. Your research will have shown you that Basenjis are once a year girls. In the northern hemisphere this means most of them whelp around November or December
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    Post me privately (after you have read my website (thanks for the plug, Redial !)) and I will sendyou a list of the Breed Club secretaries. There are quite a few litters on the ground this winter bit I imagine most are sold or at least bespoke. You may need to get on a list for next season.
  • Basenji puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    AntigoneA
    @debradownsouth He was Arrested and then he died. I will refrain from posting Horse related posts. You just did not believe me when I said Horses are taken to Great Adventure. Now regarding the Basenjis relation to Wolves: Mu dog loved the Wolves and when I would walk the Wolf and the Dog in the Park the Dogs there which included Rotties, Saint Bernards, Bull Mastiffs all pulled their owner out of the Park because Dogs instinctively fear Wolves. Thannks!
  • Basenji puppies for sale in uk

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    50k Views
    ZandeZ
    None now until next winter. Basenjis are once a year girls. Your research should tell you that😀