Skip to content

CL Basenji mix in KY

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    I
    I see the dog on petfinder is gone I hope that I helped it out of the pound , but who knows. I just hope it found A happy home.
  • Looking to Rehome my Basenji- mix

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    G
    Konja has already moved to her new home! -Joanne
  • Basenji mix available for adoption

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    You're welcome! :) I learned that myself from research when I found out momma was pregnant.
  • Basenjis for sale

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    52
    0 Votes
    52 Posts
    33k Views
    lvossL
    @bellabasenji: It all boils down to what is better for the (so called)"breeders" wallets!!!:mad: UUuuugh… BYB's & millers!!!:mad: That is true, a pure for profit breeder is not going to spend money on health testing that is going to cut into their bottom line. They will do as little testing as they can do and still sell puppies. Educating as many people as possible to demand health testing for both parents is the best thing that we can do for the breed. There will always be some who want a puppy "right now" and won't care but the more people we can educate the smaller the market for puppy mill dogs because really most people do want to do the right thing and want a healthy puppy that will be a long lived companion.
  • Basenji Mix

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Tucker, There are also a few B's in Virginia right from BRAT if your friend is interested in any of those I can transport to Philly - my sister lives there and I make trips up as much as I can.