Skip to content

Sugar finally has her Canadian Championship

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Roux's 1st Show!

    Basenji Showing
    34
    1 Votes
    34 Posts
    17k Views
    ZandeZ
    @Roux I have to live with the dogs 24/7. The judge sees them for maybe 3 minutes. My preference tops his/hers !
  • Excused in show

    Basenji Showing
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    10k Views
    tanzaT
    @cashh - Just curious, did you have your dog excused? Typically it is because of being lame in the ring or not letting the judge to exam the dog?
  • Logan Has a Trainee...

    Basenji Showing
    51
    2 Votes
    51 Posts
    24k Views
    ZandeZ
    @jengosmonkey You and Logan sound as if you are really teaming up now - Great news !!!
  • Complete newbie to showing

    Basenji Showing
    19
    1 Votes
    19 Posts
    13k Views
    J
    @eeeefarm said in Complete newbie to showing: ... I had a husky/shepherd crossbred that was the same way. Put a muddy dog in the barn at night, open the door to a perfectly clean one in the morning! What the...? Did they wipe themselves with a horse? :face_with_tears_of_joy:
  • New Grand Champion!

    Basenji Showing
    11
    7 Votes
    11 Posts
    13k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    YEAH!!!! WTG! :) You both look championship worthyl
  • Shadow/Sugar

    Basenji Showing
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Thank you everyone. I wasn't sure he was going to get it all because on the last leg, he refused to sit at every station. I had to retry two stations twice and two stations once each. Shadow would look at the ground and ignore me! I came out of the ring and a woman asked me,'What happened?'. I had to tell her that they are independent and if he decided he wasn't going to co-operate, he just wouldn't do it. He is solid when he does something, but to get him to do it is another thing. He had two trials in one day, so I guess he figured one time being good was enough, he didn't have to do it twice. Ahhhh, it's a B!