Skip to content

Basenji wanted

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Anyone know where I can find a female basenji. I’ve already checked BRAT no help I sent in a adoption form. They’ve sent me 5 emails with nothing regarding a dog to adopt so I’m getting fed up. I already have a male basenji that we want to find a friend for him.

  • You can try going to the Basenji Club of America site (www.basenji.org) and you can search for breeders by state. Many times breeders will place a Show Basenji that they are not going to use in their breeding programs.

  • Where are you located? I have several breeders to recommend in the midwest! In the meantime, checking the BCOA list as Tanza suggested is a good place to start. Be warned though, puppies are being born this time of the year and many breeders have waiting lists!

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Pup Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    @morsesa time to see the vet
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    I have submitted an application to BRAT and checked with all the breeders in my area, thanks though!
  • Wanted Basenji in Michgan

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    There are breeders in OH that would be listed on the BCOA website. If you are getting a dog from a breeder make sure the dog and/or the parents are health tested. I am sorry to hear about your boy passing from Diabetes. I have heard about a couple of Bs being diagnosed with Diabetes and not with Fanconi Syndrome lately! Jennifer
  • Basenji Wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    T
    Mindy is a beautiful Basenji and we are very interested in her if she is still available? She would be a perfect companion for our basenji Travis. Many thanks, Birkin family.
  • Basenji Wanted - Missouri

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    If you get this basenji, please share photos and info with us on how it going.
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!