Skip to content

Looking for Mar J breeder

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for basenji breeder Scotland/UK

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    11k Views
    ZandeZ
    Best you can hope for now is to get onto a list for this winter but all the breeders have had full lists now for some time. You may find you have to wait for next winter. Demand this year is through the roof - we are weeding things out as much as possible. Email me privately - addresses are on the websites listed in my signature block.
  • When to reach out to a breeder

    Breeder Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    W
    Where is this dog located? Is it still available?
  • Looking for a breeder in Ontario/Quebec or Eastern USA

    Breeder Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Replying late, but Mankia Basenjis is in Ontario, as well, as is Duara basenjis. Mankia is in Windsor and Duara is in Sherkston. Good luck!
  • reputable breeder?

    Breeder Talk
    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    40k Views
    tanzaT
    @debbie said in reputable breeder?: @tanza yes my mistake it was tested with OKC I got papers to prove it.. she was born with the disease Are you referring to OFA? If so then I would wonder if the pup's sire/dam were not the real sire/dam of the pup you got? Only if they are Afflicted with the Fanconi gene (the pup) would they develop Fanconi? Did the paperwork from OFA say "clear"?
  • Breeders

    Breeder Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    khanisK
    Pam Geoffroy [Eldorado] is President of the BCOA and Debbi Hauri [Mata Hauri] is a longtime Basenji breeder. I am sure you would love a pup from either of them :-)
  • Looking for a breeder

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    I'm sorry for your loss. I did not mean to seem overly harsh, but I am glad you found the article eye-opening. I am very sad that you lost your boy so young. Please consider giving a homeless dog a second chance, or buy only from responsible breeders for a pup. it really is worth it. -Nicole