Skip to content

Chance and kiya horsing around

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do I have a Basenji mix by any chance?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    LyshL
    i think shes gorgeous! if you dont mind, the videos you do have - are they on youtube? would love to check them out (i jut like watching doggy vids)
  • Multi-Talented Chance

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Benkura: Thanks Scoops and Janneke. Chance is a very handsome boy. He was a little thinner than I would normally like but the bitches are in season and food is not his main priority at the moment! He has super muscle tone, I like to keep him super fit. :) I think he looks great! But I like the thin look ;) He's gorgeous.. and super focused :D
  • Most handsome couple around!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Pics didn't come through for me either - and not on Facebook - oh well.
  • Video: Basenjis and the Cat (Chance, Kiya and Maddox)

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    608 Views
    No one has replied
  • Mirtillo meets a horse

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    gosh he's cute. I just want to smush him (nicely mind you)
  • Chance doing what he does best

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    tanzaT
    @cleopatra: I have to say that the one thing my Basenji has taught me is to pick up after myself!:D Amen to that… that is what I always tell prospective Basenji owners... if nothing else you will learn if it is important you will not leave it laying around!