Skip to content

Airline Pet Handlers Speak Out Against Alleged Animal Neglect

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Shelter Animals Count: 1st database of US shelter animals

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    It is desperately needed!
  • Airlines with the most pet fatalities in 2011

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    I had not heard about the problem with Pet Airways. I hope the issue with it is actually a contract problem and not a financial one! The woman in the story who did not get her money back from Pet Airways should be getting her money back from her credit card company and then the credit card company deals with the company. Jennifer
  • Jobs with animals

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I would love to become a dog trainer. I have no idea where to start though. i have been trying to find a school or something but there is nothing. hmmm
  • The Animal Rights movement

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    snorky998S
    Very thought provoking, Terry. I agree with Belinda, the extremists are in a different category altogether. Animals may or may not have rights in any particular city, village, or state. Thank God we have those truly dedicated, hands on advocates that speak out in the court system on behalf of those that have no words. Thank God we have people who rescue animals of all species, to nurture, return to health, re-home, or humanely put down. Thank God that I believe in a God that smiles upon animal advocates. My God lets me believe in the Rainbow Bridge. I do not put animal rights above or below human rights. To me that's mixing apples with oranges . 2 separate issues, 2 different personal views. Neither view makes me less a (Christian) human being. I believe my personal animal advocacy make me MORE a Christian, than less.
  • Speaking of markings!

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BarklessdogB
    It looks so unnatural, it's perfect. I'm not a fan of small dogs of any kind. I like a dog that's a real dog, not some women's purse accessory or a thing you have to carry around on a table(tea cup poodles)
  • For Pet Owners

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    I love this! I'm just going to add one more to my version before using it–next to last item--I can legally spay/neuter them so they don't get (or get anyone) pregnant!!!