Skip to content

Meet my "DUTCHESS" ,Basenji expert needed for assesment.

Show Off Your Dog
  • hello, I also need a expert basenji owner to help me figure out if I have rescued a Basenji (she is a little bigger than other pictures I have seen, and her tail isn't curled up )
    She is the strongest dog for her size I have ever experienced, She hates the rain or when I use the garden hose she runs away ,she loves to run and jump up into me when playing ruff, is also very clean ,licking paws when dirty, very little shedding, cant be trusted off leash around wild animals, has caught squirls from sheer speed outrunning them.
    attachment_t_15763_0_dutchess-at-lansing..jpg
    attachment_t_15763_1_dutchess-taken-by-nick.jpg

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Jax, our basenji mystery mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    @Nancy-Berry that is so funny I often described him as a horse and his smooth trot reminds me of a Tennessee Walking Horse
  • Hi! New here. Meet Charlie. Basenji ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • "Taz" my Basenji/Terrier Mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    22k Views
    S
    @Patty: He looks full of mischief. Welcome Taz. He is definately full of mischief. He certainly lives up to his name.
  • "The Best Use For A Basenji…"

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    She likes watching Maya in the ring as she says Maya is so elegant trotting around compared to our labs and pugs! :D But she certainly wouldnt have a basenji herself, and i was never allowed one when i lived with her as she didnt like the breed. But i agree with Nicola, i cant believe she doesnt like my little Maya - who couldnt love her? :D
  • Basenji meeting

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    BDawgB
    Awesome photos!! I love the one of the Basenji mid air!! :)
  • My Basenji "Chase"

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Love the pictures!! Adorable poser…I've always consider paper products a staple in my B's diet! I have to keep all garbage cans either up where she can't reach or with a secure lid. It's gotten to the point that I forget my manners everywhere else I go and don't put my napkin on my lap!