Skip to content

A relaxing holiday with Lela and Binti

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Holidays from Elliot!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Lovely dogs, all three of them - I'm beginning to think B's don't really care about Christmas trees one way or the other - Shaye usually liked the velvet tree skirt best, and slept on it. [image: attachment_p_169988_0_waiting-3.jpg]
  • Lela& Binti: just a few recent pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    Nice pictures! Jennifer
  • Binti and Lela - the sleeping sisters

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    How cute is that!?! Love the way these dogs sleep in any position they happen to land.
  • Some holiday snaps

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    Great pictures!!! I loved to see them!!! More please :D
  • Holiday Pictures!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee
  • Max relax

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I'm just an owner, but I really like basenji's when they are larger. Males are really impressive. The compound- Your place is so cool it seems like it would be cool to market or design backyard dog habitats for a living. I guess the problem with any landscaping business is highing people to work for you and sometimes having to do all the work yourself. The guy at Aquascapes ponds built a multi million dollar empire from his garage. It all started from him building turtle ponds in his back yard.