Skip to content

Non-Basenji (but very striking)

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Snow Basenji

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    :d :d :d
  • Please help if you can (non Basenjis)

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    T
    My friend belongs to the Society, not her Singer! Just reread my post and realized it sounded like the dog did, lol. He's a smart boy, but not up for signing anything legal - yet…
  • Ideal basenji friend :)

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    Cute!!! :D
  • Barking Basenji

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I know I love watching all those videos of beautiful basenjis and their barooing and coursing and what not..but this one just cracks us all up in our house..the kids laughed so hard I though we might have to give them oxygen…
  • My non basenji dogs :)

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    10k Views
    jys1011J
    What sweet & beautiful dogs you have! :)
  • Hello Basenji Forum

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome back!