• @Basenji_Boy:

That's funny and so believable!:D 😃 😃 Go ahead guys, knock yourselves out.:D 😃

Exactly!!!!

• Yes, –- like with my human children --- even if identical treats are given, Jazzy has to leave hers to go check and make sure everyone else got the same thing, and to make sure that theirs are not bigger or better somehow than hers.
    BUT, let anyone try to check on HER treats, and the Tasmanian Devil noises start! LOL

It's been very cute the last couple of days: Keoki has been taking hooves from Jazzy. I do not interfere as I figure they need to work out their own relationship details. It starts when she has the hoof and he walks up; she starts griping at him. He sits next to her and does that cute little leg thing they do {I think someone referred to it as boxing}. She growls louder, he moves closer. Louder/closer/louder/closer... and then he just reaches in and takes it. Once she did try to snap at him, but when she moved her head away from the hoof to snap, he reached under and grabbed it. The look on her face was priceless -- kind of "well, that didn't go the way I'd planned".

When he first moved in, she didn't give things up to him.

I don't let him take her other treats, that is those things that are actually handed out to them as a treat. But the hooves just lie around the floor and they can grab those at will. Since there are more than one around, and they really aren't "special" to the dogs, I do not interfere. I'm really impressed with how well she's dealing with him these days.

• That is exactly what Crystal is doing with Kobey… while she has been thrilled to have him... he loves to steal what she has...

Suggested Topics