Skip to content

Basenji wanted near St. Louis, Missouri

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Hello, I am currently looking for a basenji. I live about an hour and a half south east of St. Louis; although, I am willing to drive pretty far for a puppy. I have never seen a basenji in person before but I have been doing research for over two years on the breed. I would prefer to interact with an adult dog before coming to the decision on whether or not to get a basenji, it would also be very helpful to talk to an owner face to face. Even though a basenji is the only dog breed I really want, I need to be sure that the basenji is the right dog breed for me. Even if you don't have puppies available I would really appreciate if you would meet me somewhere (in public of course) to talk about your experiences with the breed. Please message me if you're in the St. Louis area and you have a basenji! :)

  • If you send me your email contact info, I can put you in touch with members of the Rt 66 basenji club. We have a club walk planned the first weekend in Nov in the St Louis area as you coul come meet all our adult basenjis there. A couple club members did breeding a recently and may have available puppies in Feb too. I'm in Rolla, so that is probably a bit far for you to meet mine, but they will be at the Nov walk

  • Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'm not sure how to send you a private message so I will just put up my email here: mlg34567@yahoo.com

  • Ok, sent you and our club president an email so you will get updates on the location of our Nov walk. We usually start around 10 am at one of the local parks

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • Basenji Wanted Texas

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    45
    0 Votes
    45 Posts
    40k Views
    natnatsupercatN
    It isn't that they are necessarily outside dogs…they are just incredibly "barky" dogs so they get sent outside a lot. Any and ever time anyone is out in our backyard, their dog barks and barks and bark for-ev-er until we go inside. Those dogs may drive us crazy, but they are still animals and we still feel bad for them :(
  • Basenji Wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    T
    Mindy is a beautiful Basenji and we are very interested in her if she is still available? She would be a perfect companion for our basenji Travis. Many thanks, Birkin family.
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!
  • Basenji brother wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    M
    Hello I'm in Miami, Florida and puppies will be available 01/14/07 I have (2) Girls and (1) boy. I have my own question and Answers quiz as far where the puppy will be staying at and since your in Florida one of the questions is if I can keep in touch and bring the mom and dad around some time. any how please let me know if your intrested. Take Care, Maylin