Skip to content

Basenji in Amsterdam , EU

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Hey guys, I recently moved to Amsterdam and unfortunately or fortunately for him(nouno) I left Nouno back in sunny and warm Cyprus. I am lucky that I have 4 dog lovers as housemates who apparently got excited when I told them that I want to get a Basenji here in the Netherlands. My plan is to take it back to Cyprus when I leave Amsterdam in a year or so, as Nouno would love some company of another Basenji!
    If anybody has any information for our beloved breed please let me know! Cheers!

    P.S. Don't worry Nouno is left in father's great 'hands'! (my father is not working and Nouno is spicing up his life)
    attachment_t_15914_0_20131229_140558.jpg

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji needed

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    elbrantE
    @jodymp another post you sent stated you were in Yorkshire... so, are you looking for a pup in Europe? Do you have a specific region, or a distance range where you are focusing your search?
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • Basenji wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Where are you located? I have several breeders to recommend in the midwest! In the meantime, checking the BCOA list as Tanza suggested is a good place to start. Be warned though, puppies are being born this time of the year and many breeders have waiting lists!
  • Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Ignore the above from jurytan who is obviously a spammer. This is the UK breed club list of breeders: http://www.basenjiclubofgb.org/breeders.php Another club listing: http://www.northernbasenji.org.uk/
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!
  • Basenji puppies are here!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Congrats! Looking forward to the pictures…you know how we love those pictures!!