Skip to content

Spotted a B on TV

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • We have a second B!

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    nala121498N
    Beautiful pup!
  • My B Is Missing!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    16k Views
    wizardW
    Here's hoping you get him back.
  • Sophie On TV

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    Lisa–maybe you can get the video from the TV station? Or sometimes they have it available through links on their web site?
  • Your B and Fluffy

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    My dogs want to pluck those dogs like chickens.
  • Outsmarted by the B

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    QuercusQ
    They are called Diastix. Some drug stores still carry them, but many have to special order them. You can find them online though.