Skip to content

Brindle found with invisible collar

Lost and Found Basenjis

Suggested Topics

  • Found Basenji - Detroit, MI

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    It appears the post has been removed.. I checked my Facebook where I shared the post, and couldn't find anything. Assuming the owner has been found?
  • Found Basenji in Northern California

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    @Tayda_Lenny: LOL - Yep! Moved to Sacramento in March! I've been kind of MIA on the forums - it's been a crazy few months - got married in June (in Michigan) and have changed jobs TWICE since being here! Just changed my sig and location - so now I'm "officially" in California! :) Thanks, i was wondering why someone in Conn was going to foster a found dog in Cali. Is it strange for you with the water being on the wrong side and all? congrats on your new marriage and new jobs
  • Found B in OKlahoma city

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    That's great!
  • Lost Brindle Girl

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I sure hope they find their beautiful brindle girl..so sad.
  • Found Basenji in Decatur, GA

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    good to hear that he is being taken cared of, Scout is a sweet name..
  • Found Basenji

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    12k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    That's a wonderful follow up, but we do need pics.