Skip to content

Dog Sitter (or any pet) Available in the Lexington Ky area

Basenji Talk
  • Hi I am available to dog sit/pet sit (and even horse sit/farm sit) in the Lexington Kentucky area. I am around and available almost everyday. I have over 20 years of experience pet sitting. Most of my experience is with dogs and cats (most domestic pets) as well as horses. Message me on here if you or anyone you know is interested and I can get you my contact info and will get in touch with you asap.

    Thanks!

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for dog sitter, Wilmington, DE

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Winston Salem/Triad area, NC sitters?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    lisastewartL
    Not sure how far that is from Raleigh, but one of my whippet friends has a very nice boarding kennel in Raleigh and might know of some home care people. Her website is: http://tcanimalcare.com/
  • Dogs diedfrom dog treats

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    If the dogs are having similar symptoms as in the previous years, they need to be treated ASAP! It is my understanding that many are developing the acquired Fanconi Syndrome and need to be put on the protocol. Many vets though do not have the equipment to do the venous blood gas test and get an accurate diagnosis. Emergency vets should have the equipment. Do not buy any dog treats that come from China and if the package does not state where it is from then do not buy it! Jennifer
  • Pet Sitter needed in central OH

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    RedVelvetLynxR
    @dash: Thanks! We went right after X-mas. We ended up using someone from Craigslist. She was wonderful. I actually have 1 Basenji, 1 Beagle and currently 2 foster Basenjis. So it is a house full. Oh!!! I didn't see the date on your initial e-mail!!! A bit slow, I suppose….;). Oh well - for future reference.....:)
  • Pet sitters/kennel recommendations in Hartford, CT area

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • My dog is so dumb- My dog is so smart

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Hollie will hide her treats and her dog food. Her favorite hiding place is under MY pillow in the bed. She has tried to hide her entire food bowl by pushing one of her plush toys with her nose in an attempt to get the toy on top of her food bowl. Why doesn't she just use her mouth to pick it up and place it on the bowl? Silly dog!