Skip to content

Benji the Basenji

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    7
    7 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    A
    Hi Mom, All of your babies are fantastic
  • Second basenji

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @krunzer: Keep them separate in their own crates. The older one may not want to put up with puppy play in a big crate. When crated mine are always separate unless they are at the kennel, then they are in the same pen because Becca is not fond of the kennel. PS, basenjis don't like being woken up much, and one dog annoying another who wants to stay asleep might result in a fracas in a confined space; never a good thing.
  • Roscoe the basenji

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KitKatK
    welcome to both of you. You chose a great dog for years of entertainment and love. :)
  • My first Basenji!!

    Member Introductions
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    19k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Cairo is growing well, he's lovely. I know what you mean about the black eyeliner job, Malaika has it too.
  • Michigan Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    I would love to get some Bs together for a play date. I'm starting to think Lenny may only be dog aggressive with non B's. He and Tayda spent a month with 6 other B's and it was fine! Anyone near the Ann ARbor, Michigan area? Michelle
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.