Skip to content

The Family

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Welcoming Tiki to our family

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    TMartinT
    It took our two a little less than 2 weeks or so until Kaia was really cuddling up to Loki. Of course, as the girl she was determined to get her way no matter what! I think it took about a month until he started to groom her, which he still does now and almost a year for her to start grooming him which doesn't happen too often. I'm pretty sure she thinks that she's the princess and should be pampered, not doing the pampering. Definitely keep a camera nearby, it's always when I don't have one that I need it the most.
  • Just a big happy family

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    Love the couch photo, like mine except your beds match! Looks like all are happy together.
  • Maya & Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    She is just out of coat at the moment so its a little thin in some places :D Thanks for the replies!
  • Lots of Pictures of Maya and Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    Thank you :D
  • New Addition to the family

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome, they are beautiful! I have a Mata Hauri pup (now 8 years old) too! This is a great place to share and have fun!
  • It RUNS in the Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    lvossL
    Thanks. I am lucky that we have so many good photographers that come out to our lure trials and capture the dogs doing what they love. I also just have to brag that Rio, the red and white in the yellow jacket, earned Best of Breed at the Northern California Whippet Club ASFA trial this Monday. I am so proud of her.