Skip to content

So many pics of Kiora you'll go insane

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sherwood's youngsters (stacked pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    He was originally called Patch but I have always liked the name Seeley and decided to call him that. I still can't decide which one(s) to keep and which ones to rehome. There are things about each animal that I really like. Every one of them could earn their AKC championships, well, except Seeley. His second testicle never dropped. :( But, his personality suits me very well and he shows a strong desire to lure course. (He reminds me so much of his dad Baron and that's what I was hoping for from this breeding.) Rainie and Blaze are the most logical prospects for my breeding program though. I don't know. Decisions, decisions.
  • Camping At Blackpool Championship Show (MANY Pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    What fun! I would love to have my basenjis at that beach, looks like you had it all to yourself. but keeping up with all those dogs…and cleaning them up afterward, you are very brave and energetic!
  • Today's Pics Part 2 -

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    Glad you liked them!! Maya likes any excuse to get high and spy on the others!!
  • Nilo's Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Thank you VERY much for your comments, they made Nilo & I very happy :):):)
  • Max (with many pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Cute dog. There's something about the eyes that don't quite make basenji but a nice dog regardless.
  • New Pic's Of Sandie…

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    SunnyS
    No Jill Im Sunny… Is real name tho :) ...Sandie is the barooooo !!!! (giggles).. :p