Skip to content

New Pic's Of Sandie…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • It's been a while since Sandie had a new pic posted

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    krunzerK
    You can have some of the snow here! It has't stopped snowing in about a week now. When the dogs go out to chase the squirrel they are bounding through snow up to their backs!
  • New video's of Taz

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    ?
    Max enjoy watching that…. He was sleeping and when I hit play he sat up and looked to the window. I showed him the your video playing on the iPad & he actually watched it... Very funny. Good to see a Basenji swimming. Thanks
  • Nilo's Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Thank you VERY much for your comments, they made Nilo & I very happy :):):)
  • Buana's new jacket

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Jackpot's new jacket

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    @Chelbell26: LOL. Yea, my brother keeps asking "how's the 'caltrans' pup?" He thinks that Jackpot belongs on the California Dept. of Transportation brochures. LOL Hmmm … do they need a mascot? Maybe an opportunity here! :rolleyes: He is so cute he would surely be a hit!
  • Today's pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Great photos - when I win the lottery I'm going to get myself a pack :)