Skip to content

Our new girl

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Update on the Girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    She kind of looks like Mia (4months old) [image: attachment_p_166910_0_imageuploadedbytapatalk-21367876723.786057.jpg]
  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New BABY B girl!

    Show Off Your Dog
    75
    0 Votes
    75 Posts
    42k Views
    tanzaT
    @diff_eqs: Ok… here's what is going to make you guys happy... Upon talking to some knowledgeable people (thanks to all), and doing some more research on the breeder, we have decided to not get that puppy. Although I am disappointed, I am glad that I did not make what could potentially turn out to be a really big mistake. I am going to call a couple of people though, not giving up yet. (Kathy, if you end up having a girl available, keep me posted, please!) If we end up not getting anything this year, we are going to try breeding Lana again and keeping one of the babies for sure. My thoughts are, "I think you made a wise decision"…...
  • New camera!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    We, my family and I, celebrate it since I am swedish (moved here about 18 years ago), but no it is a very swedish holiday. We eat "sill och potatis, jordgubbar och gr?dde" mums, even though we are here in TX. Usually we try to go home to Bor?s and G?teborg in the summer, but this year we are staying here.
  • Molly Girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    deedees14D
    Awww I just want to pet her (but she'd probably bite me!)
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.