Skip to content

It's been a long time since I've been here.

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What's your B's neck measure (trying to size a collar)?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    16k Views
    TimesthemythT
    You can find a lot of puppy collars at thrift shops for pretty cheap - would never pay full price for one. I'm getting mine at 14 weeks and was told that 8-12 inches was what was being used - then at 4- 6 months graduate to 10-14 inch collar.
  • It's time!

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    A lot of research shows that dogs develop male hormone driven behavior well before a year, and that neutering after the behavior will not stop them. But the decrease in hormones will help making training those behaviors far easier, so early or late, you can usually get a bump in decreasing unwanted behaviors. Glad all is well.
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • Who's in Farnborough??

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    No, Zurich :)
  • Happy Birthday Sherwood's Time Litter!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Happy birthday to the Time litter
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?