Skip to content

Basenji meeting in mitchell, sd

Basenji Talk
  • Hello all!!

    We are having a basenji get together on Sunday. I will be bringing my 3 red girls. My friend is supposed to bring her 2 tri and trindle basenjis and if possible, my other friend might be able to bring her red basenji. IF ANYONE has basenjis in or around Mitchell, SD. COME TO THE NEW DOG PARK IN MITCHELL!! –It just got finished with building and its awesome!

    We will be having a basenji get together so i ask anyone who has one or knows of one to get in contact and meet us up here. It will be loads of fun. I am a photographer so i will be taking pictures! Its loads of fun!! Hope to see you there!!!

    Feel free to call me at 605 999 8149 or email me at podhradsky@live.com. I will give you directions and the time when everything is set up.

    Again, hope to see whoever can make it there!
    whitney

    contact me for the day and time that we go on our next "HOWL AT THE STARS" basenji meeting

Suggested Topics

  • Is she a Basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    16
    2 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    @melduff I for one think this is FANTASTIC news! You guys are so lucky! You have a one of kind super dog with the papers to prove it. Walks around the neighborhood and trips to the dog park are going to be very much fun... Friendly neighbor: Oh, she's so cute! What kind of dog is she? You: Thanks you so much. Why, she's a Staffy Chow Lab Rott Russell Husky. (Ya haff ta memorize that) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :thumbs_up: Thanks a bunch for letting us know. Very much enjoyed your thread.
  • Basenji or...not?

    Basenji Talk
    26
    1 Votes
    26 Posts
    26k Views
    HeidiAceH
    @debradownsouth Thanks you so much. We'll give it a try.
  • The Other Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    KipawaK
    I read your blog and find it kind of confusing and ….. your comment about "messing with ..." hmmmmmmm.... Anyhow, yes, it is so cool when you come across another basenji, because they totally understand each other and how they want to play. We were fortunate once to have another basenji play chase with Kipawa at a dog park. I just don't think there are many basenjis in the Lower Mainland. :(
  • Could she be a basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    23k Views
    W
    @Thana: she does have basenji characteristics then apart from her colours and looks.- i also think she must have some basenji blood! She is lovely and lucky no matter what! adorable little face:))))) Having read about the characteristics I think she does. The lady with the basenji that we met also commented on some of the things she was doing as "very basenji" (eg. standing on her back legs so she could see what was going on). Has a lovely wrinkly forehead too. Got very frustrated with me earlier and did her funny bark, more of a wierd howl really. She is def one of a kind. Its a shame we have to have her spayed (not that I could ever justify letting her have a litter).
  • "A Tired Basenji Is A Happy Basenji"

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    23k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    I have found that if I take my B to doggie daycare (even if it's only for half a day), she is ehausted when I bring her home. She will let me do the dishes without any basenji help! She also tends to treat our doggie friends a little nicer when they come around. Having a worn out basenji is deifinitely worth the $15!!
  • Does your Basenji…

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    12k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    OMG, TRUST me…its not only ur baby, Jack has some seporation anxiety, i mean, we rescued him so that may be why, but i Always feel so sad when we leave him, he runs to the window and crys when we leave, but i KNOW it wonly lasts until he cant see us anymore (driving away) my neighbor watched for me. but SOMETIMES he does get into things when we leave for too long. like the other day, when he ate my betta fish food...grr...