Sweet sweet Sonny! You look adorable with your extra long ears on! I hope you earned a few extra treats to put up with pretending to be a bunny! Happy Easter right back at you and your family. :)
@jkent said in Happy Christmas!:
@jengosmonkey lovely photo - now we need a Christmas puppy pile one!
Momma decided to spread some Christmas cheer by opening the Tap Room. Everyone is HAPPY! :thumbs_up:
[image: 1640473256333-tap-room-resized.jpg]
@Tp3:
Awesome… Perry still looks bad-ass. My B is about to turn 3. How old do you think Perry thinks he is...
Cheers
I am sure he thinks he is just a young fellow, in the same way he thinks he could beat up that Saint Bernard he sees out for a walk! ;)
Lovely dogs, all three of them - I'm beginning to think B's don't really care about Christmas trees one way or the other - Shaye usually liked the velvet tree skirt best, and slept on it.
[image: attachment_p_169988_0_waiting-3.jpg]