Skip to content

Very cool dog toy

Off Topic
  • Today I was restocking Kipawa's food. Of course when I am in the pet store I always look for collars, treats and toys.

    Here is a toy Kipawa is totally enjoying as I am typing. It's very hard plastic (real hard) that you put treats into (similar to a Kong). He had been sitting with my husband, but then rushed over to me to show me that he was on the verge of getting one of the treats out. There are a few different sizes. I bought the 3 inch because it can be held between the two front paws. I just thought that since he is totally loving it that some other basenjis might as well.

    http://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Pets-Monster-Mouth-Inches/dp/B0026RRSA0

    I also saw what is supposed to be a super tough, teddy bear like toy. Many different animals to choose from. I thought the raccoon was kind of cool. But it was more expensive - $21.99. I hummed and hawed about it. They claim that it is made of many indestructible 'layers'. I guess since I know Kipawa, I decided against it. I still felt it might be only good for a day or so. Next time when I am in the store I'll write down the name so I can research it on the web first.

Suggested Topics

  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • War dogs..

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Very nice essay
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Amazing dog

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    The dog didn't die. He survived. The little dog pulled him to the side of the HWY and the firemen came. At least that was what was in the first report! Sorry.
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.