Skip to content

Let's Foxtail

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Finally, he's here!!! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @OmegaTandy Look at that beautiful & innocent face!! WAIT ~ did I say innocent?? NOT!! But he IS a puppy so enjoy every moment you have with him as a pup ~ it's for sure, he's going to enjoy all of you!! He is one handsome fella' !! Congrats to your family!!
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Let's go welcome the new neighbor!

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    what a pretty dog!! and it is great that they get along so fantastic!! better to have a playmate next door then an enemie, it will guarantee years of fun and no stress!
  • Let's do the Foxtail.

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    WBLW
    @Basenji_Boy: I'd pay to see Reggie doing that…......just imagine the drool after about ten minutes.:D :D :D I know some people have mentioned a Lazer light......we've done that too....indoors. Oh both mine LOVE the laser light, but I keep it to a minimum; one because of Reggie's bad knee and our hard floors and two because he is slightly obsessed with it and I don't want either one to develop OCD And Reggie only drools over things with flavor LOL like cookies. How do thing I got the drool picture LMAO
  • It's the TWINS…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    I had never her of "Best Brace" before. That is really interesting! They seem like the perfect pair! They are beautiful and quite the matched set. Thanks for sharing.
  • He's more punk than me

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    AmberedA
    we have obedience class tonight….you think people would be intimidated if her wears it?