Skip to content

Go New Jersey! Willy gets "Winners Dog"!

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Dog Show

    Basenji Showing
    13
    3 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    elbrantE
    I"m happy for you, too! :)
  • New Champion!

    Basenji Showing
    10
    4 Votes
    10 Posts
    15k Views
    wizardW
    Congratulations - nice looking pup!
  • "New Exhibitor" question on entry forms

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NemoN
    @Terry: Onofrio has an exhibitor's code that they want you to use - but I've only done it when I make online entries. Terry Okay, It was Onofrio so that makes sense now. I noticed on the premium for the all breed show that they have a "new exhibitors" briefing, so maybe the checkbox helps them alert us newbies.
  • Just going over my Options…

    Basenji Showing
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    16k Views
    ComicDom1C
    Thanks for the answer Pat. I got away from showing back in 1996 when I was still involved in the Chicago Miniature Schnauzer club. Jason
  • New Champion

    Basenji Showing
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    T
    Congrats again Lynn and Apache! We were all so happy to see you get that last elusive major! Hope you can come to the meeting this month so you can brag your little heart out! Terry
  • New Champion

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Congratulations! :)