Skip to content

Basenji mix in Bakersfield, CA abandoned, needs a new home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Need help with our basenji mix!!

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    13k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Some things cannot be fixed. I urge you to get a qualified behaviorist (veterinary) to evaluate him. If he is truly unstable, rehoming him is not fair to him or the new home.
  • Basenji in Greece needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Thanks Lauren!
  • IL-Danville-B Mix Needs New Rescue or Home ASAP!

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    This dog has been rescued, vetted, neutered and will be going to his new home! Jennifer
  • Basenji in Puerto Rico needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    basenji_fanB
    @sharronhurlbut: Yes, Fran, I agree. There is a special place in hell for folks who use dogs and those who love them, to get $$$. BUT they are out there. I hope this is a kind person with a love for his basenji. I agree but I don't think it is one of those since the guy is willing to pay the fees to get the dog to the adopter. I also think I saw something in the BRAT emails about this dog. I know peoples emails have been hacked before but Liz does post here occasionally.
  • Senior boy needs a new home

    Basenji Rescue
    59
    0 Votes
    59 Posts
    34k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Oh no! Poor Quinn. The past few months have been rocky for him. You really are an amazing person for all you have done and continue to do for him. I'm sure he knows that he is loved now. Sending happy thoughts and hugs to both of you!
  • Basenji foster homes in midwest, needed

    Basenji Rescue
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    19k Views
    S
    I am not sure…but if you post this question to the BRAT site, they can answer your question. http://www.basenjirescue.org Do let us know what you find out.