Skip to content

Dexter updated pics!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Update

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Oakley is 15 months and I use a martingale collar but no matter howuch training he still seems to "cart pull" as I call it, his head goes down and he digs in to pull, I'm looking into getting a hurtta harness but don't know which is better for pulling- the Y harness or the regular one I see Chaffie wearing
  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • More pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    T
    Okay, clearly you knew Kipawa was Scarlett's brother. Well to both of you, Olive (formerly Fina) just left after spending the day here playing with Lyric (formerly Kiki). Her mom and dad had dinner with us while the dogs played and played and played. Olive is adorable as well, but then how could she not be. And still small but filling out, Olive looks just like her daddy Sober. Hug both Scarlett and Kipawa for us and so glad you guys hooked up here. Therese
  • Dexter :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    11k Views
    DexterDexD
    Lol, Hmmm he may become what I name him? In that case his call name has already condemned him- my fiance told me that the reason he suggested Dexter to me is because he got it off of the TV show "Dexter"…about the serial killer :rolleyes: Great, huh? haha I like Buster Point-Dexter :) I'll have to think about this one for a little while...
  • Tenji Update (lots of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Tenji, you are a super looking dog and I would rub your belly any time!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..