Skip to content

1st birthday

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Belated Birthdays

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    krunzerK
    Happy Birthday puppies!
  • Happy Birthday

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    MothM
    A belated Happy birthday to them :)
  • 1st Baroo

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    KirstenK
    My 5 month old half af has been barooing quite a lot!:D You can see her in action on my FB page linked below. She mostly does it for people she sees on a weekly basis. I've only gotten one.:p
  • Happy Birthday

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Happy Birthday Jaycee!!
  • Another Happy Birthday!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    And as he flew away I heard him say: happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to ALL!
  • Wyatt's 1st Birthday

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    E
    Happy 1st Birthday Wyatt! I hope you enjoyed opening your present!